Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's on the way!

I love shopping, but I am what you call a shopper with a conscience. I try not to buy too much and I am always looking for the deal. And, the best part is finding those awesome pieces at Target, Old Navy....

Well, this last splurge (I usually don't spend more than $100) was a must. While I don't usually buy at The Limited. I saw my sister a few days ago wearing the most adorable jacket. To my surprise she got it at The Limited. In which case, I went online to check it out. Well, to my surprise they were running a special (yes!) and went for it. 

The purchase:



  Nice prices right!!! And today...I got the lovely email starting with:




Let's hope it all fits. :-) 

Any other good deals around you can recommend? With Memorial Day around the corner there has to be something good. Right? Please let me know. 

1 comment: