Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

To the mat!

I can't wait for the work day to be over. I found a new yoga studio --- hurrah!!!


Let me explain my excitement. For about a year I was regularly attending a yoga studio. I simply loved it there. There was a an intermediate/advance class I used to go to that the teacher was simply amazing, and I honestly believe he help me improve my practice. Well, out of the blue the studio decided to close. I had such a hard time finding a studio that would be near my house and that the schedule would work with my schedule. It was sad. 

Last week a friend mentioned that a new studio just opened up in my area and when I checked it out online my favorite teacher is teaching there. Yay!!! AND... the class schedule works with my schedule -- double YAY!!

So to start preparing for tonight's yoga class, let me leave with a very wise quote: 





Thank you for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! It was an awesome class. I am going back for sure. Namaste!

      Delete