Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 28, 2013

My favorite yoga gear

I want to share my favorite yoga gear! I love doing yoga and when I need to kick myself back on track a yoga class is the perfect place to start.  Just what I need for my JULY 4TH Bikini Countdown.

Bra: Active from Old Navy -- I tried it once -- ok it was on sale -- and loved it.  It's super comfortable.  I just love it! 

Top: C9 Tank -- It is nicely priced and has come back intact from the washer & dryer.  I found this brand at Target and really like their stuff. 

Pants: Gap Fit -- I used them for running too and I have no complains. 

Mat: The May by Lululemon -- There is a long story behind this mat.  I had another mat that I really liked, but it just got TOO dirty TOO quickly.  I tried all kinds of cleaning products, using a towel (slipped all over the place) until I had enough.  I did a massive search and decided that if there was one thing to splurge on was the mat.  And so, I landed in Lululemon and got this AMAZING mat.  I highly recommend it.  It's the best out there.  At least in my humble opinion. 

Bottle: CamelBack -- E is a loyal customer at REI and I always go into the store thinking there is never something for me there, yet  I always mange to come out with something.  Well, on one trip I got this bottle.  It has a filter inside and I can just fill up my water from anywhere and I am good to go. 

And there you have it!  I admit that I used this outfit for running too.  If it works 
why not. :-) 

Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment