Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Count-down begins!

Hello --

It has a couple of hectic days. A wedding, hosting a BBQ, gardening (not so fun), work.......
A lot going on for sure. I officially think I need a vacation.  

When I woke up this morning and weighted myself, I realized I am a little over my ideal bikini weight. Then it hit me!!! I am going to wear a bikini during 4th of July weekend. So... I have minus six days to kick myself back on track. 

There is a blog I follow called "From OK to Ideal" if she can get her countdown ready for a Hawaii trip -- so can I. 

Here are my tools:
- train with app Runtastic
- track eating consultion with MyFitnesspal
- keep track of sleep & steps per day with the UP bracelet
- go to yoga! 

I know is less than a week but challenge accepted. 

Other than that... Keep a good attitude. Any other tips?







No comments:

Post a Comment