Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 23, 2013

From my closet!!!

Hi!

It's been way to long. Sorry!! I am trying to figure out how to get you better pictures.  I don't have a handy photographer that could take photos of my looks. So for now, I will do my best with the help of my iPhone.   Do you have any ideas??? Please let me know. 

Today it's a lazy day at work. Not many meetings to worry about which means I have more time to actually work.  For those that work at an office environment probably understand what I mean. 

Well here it goes today's outfit. 



Pants: American Eagle
Jacket: The Limited 
Shirt: American Eagle
Shoes: Merona @ Target

Thanks for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. It's been a while! I'm happy you are blogging again. I have missed your everyday looks. Love the jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete