Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

App review

Hi.

I am not a morning person.  Waking up is a task and is not until I am fully awake that I can probably handle a conversation.  I usually have been waking up either by my adorable dog - needing to go to the bathroom -  or the annoying sound of the alarm clock.  I have tried waking up to music and while that helps it is still a daunting task to wake up.  

I found an app called "wake-up" and I am hooked.   (pro-version available with more sounds here) 

In laymen terms it simulates a sunrise and you wake up listening to birds, etc. I love it!  funny it's been twice I thought that I woke up thinking that the apps did not work and it's already morning -- to realized it was the app making the morning sounds.

Try it!! And let me know what you think. 

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment