Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tracking your food intake and sleep!

I got last Christmas and UP Jawbone bracelet. Here is the link to the official site: https://jawbone.com/up

In laymen terms this bracelet tracks your daily steps, and with a press of a button tracks your sleeping pattern. Which is pretty cool. However, you do need to pair it with the app in order to track it. 

My sleeping pattern from June 3. 



It can also track you mood and your food intake. However, I rather track my food with the "my fitness pal" app. Which happens to sync with the UP bracelet and discounts the exercises. 



I have to admit tracking holds me sort of accountable for my actions.  At least to me when I see the results for skipping that donuts at the staff meeting I feel that I won a little victory. And, it feels great not adding that to the tracker. Not to mention making updates at home to get the most amount of zzzs per night. 

This is what my day looked like yesterday. (yay!! I waked more than 10K steps) 


What tools do you use to track your daily food intake and sleep? 

No comments:

Post a Comment