Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 17, 2013

It is all about the shoes

Hi,

Today I got a promo for shoes from Anthropologie. Oh my!!! how many choices and how unique and cute.  

This store is quite incredible. It is a bit pricy for my budget but there is something cute for me or the house. They seem to be very environmental friendly and their style is a bit bohemian.  While I am not that bohemian their unique pieces always grab my attention and usually a complement. :-) 

Looking at the shoes I was taken away by all the choices. I know I cannot get all the ones I like. Not to mention the lack of room within my closet. But for me shoes are a crucial part of an outfit and they can make you look polish in an instant. I also love flats... while pumps always make you look taller, polish and well put together, flats give me confident that I can walk for hour. ;-) and look cute too. 

OK... here are the shoes from Anthropologie.com that I like:




 any favorites??? I love the wedge espadrilles...

what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment