Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's a deal!

Hello fellow readers! 

By now, you may have noticed that most of my wardrobe combines common retail stores. Few items are unique but mainly stores like GAP, Banana Republic, The Limited, etc. are my go to stores.  However, there is a boutique online that have awesome accessories.  I am talking about Ily Couture

 
I not only check out the awesome accessories, I follow their blog "Hello Fashion."   She is awesome. I highly recommend you follow her too. 

Well, a religious ritual of mine is to check out Living Social and Groupon.   If you're not familiar with these sites, what they do is offer all kinds of deals near your community (restaurants, spas, etc.) or overall merchandise (clothing, accessories, electronics, etc.)  Well, Living Social was offering an Ily special and I almost flipped as this is the exact necklace I've been chasing - just wanted to purchase it for less than $68. And.... I only paid $16 + shipping



I got mine in  red and wanted to share the wealth with you. 

Happy Shopping and thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment