Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

App Review

Hi. 

I am a sucker when it comes to quick ideas or learning how to do something. However, I admit that in most cases I may not actually do the craft or prepare the recipe. But something knowing how it could be done makes me feel empowered.  

Apple send out an email few weeks ago promoting apps that work well with iOS 7.  As an app lover I had to check it out.  And so I came across Snapguide.  Regular folks post step by step - with pictures- on how to do all kind of things.  It goes from recipes, electronics, design, fashion..... You name it. 

It amazing how talented people can be. 



Here is the main screen from my iPad.  


I will let you know when and if I tackle any of the awesome ideas. 

Thanks for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment