Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 11, 2013

From y closet!

Carpe Diem!

A few post ago (here) I was telling you about one of the many mantras I repeat to myself "Carpe Diem".  Well, it only seemed natural when Banana Republic put this sweater on sale that I went on and buy it!  You see how I tricked myself to buy it? But hey it's pretty, makes me feel happy and it looks great! Well, I will let you be the judge of that.  


Yes I had to aim the picture a different way so that you could see the sweater. Darn for self portrait with an iPhone. :-) 

Pants: navy cords from Gap
Swearter: Banana Republic
Shirt: JCrew 
Boots: Hunter (by the way if you are going to splurge on boots get this ones, worth every penny!)

Thanks for reading!

Oh and how can I forget TGIF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment