Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 30, 2013

I am not lost!

Hello fellow readers,

I was out and about in Florida with E for few days.  It was such a great time and I certainly caught up on some necessary shopping. YAY!!!

I promise I will share some of my new splurges soon.  I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I am alive and I will continue to share outfits, apps, and any other cool thing I can find. :-)

Today let me share my vacation deep inner finding.... which is a new mantra for me.

 Carpe diem 

A frase in latin from a Horace poem which translates to "SEIZE THE DAY"

You see... there are those folks I envy that live to the fullest and don't let the little things bother them.  I want so bad to be that way. I always get caught up in the little things and I waste TOO much energy in things that surely don't make sense.  Let this new day be the beginning to a less complicated life....

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment