Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

From my Closet!

Out in the town of  Houston, TX!

Hi,

I wanted to share an outfit I wore on one of the nights during my visit in Houston.  We went out to dinner with some friends.  I tried a very simple approach to this outfit.  Simple, appropriate and trendy.



Shirt: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Steve Madden

I love this top! It's very comfortable and it's faltering too.  What I like most about it is that it can be dressed up or down.

For the jeans, I was looking high and low for a distressed look.  I went to AE and fell in love with these.  However, they are supposed to be the super skinny jeans.  I was not quite looking for that super skinny look in a distress jean. So, I went a size up.  And... it worked 'cause I got exactly the look I was looking for. My advice to you is never be afraid to go a size up, that does not mean you've gain weight.  Specially in this new type of skinny jeans that sometimes they are so tight that they look more like leggings than a jean.  And, you got to remember that stores like AE are actually junior stores too.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment