Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

From my closet!

Travel outfit! 

Hi, 

I wanted to share the outfit I used when I traveled back home from Houston to Philly.  I am a fan of being comfortable but not that I will wear sweatpants.  I still like to look nice.  Specially if you have someone picking you up. :-) 

My travel (in-transit) outfits include:
  • No sandals -- unless I sneak in socks for the plane and the shoes HAVE to be comfy
  • Longer pants or skirts -- I am always freezing on the plane
  • A sweater or pashmina at hand -- I think you get the COLD issue
  • Big Bag -- most of the time I try to travel with just a carry-on (like this trip) in which case a large bag is a must to add whatever did not fit on the carry-on 



Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: DSW

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment