Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

From my closet!

It's a long work day today! 

Hi - 

I hope everyone is doing well today.  It's Tuesday and it looks like quite a busy day for me today.  In which case, I wanted to be super comfy and yet look the part.  You know what they say "dress for the job you want not the job you have".  After seeing these pictures I pulled my hair up into a bun.  Guess the humidity is back!  LOL - which I love 'cause I am not ready for Summer to be over. :-) 

When I have long days ahead I usually try wearing something that makes you feel good yet comfortable.  For me that means nothing too clingy or tight.  Since I work in an office, I don't walk too much. But I do try to wear shoes I can stand on them all day.  Thank for wedges! I love flats but heels always make an outfit more elegant and when you want to look the part, flats don't fit the bill. That's my humble opinion.  


Dress:  GAP
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Bag: Longchamp
Necklace: gift 

What's your go to outfit for busy work days? Please let me know. 

Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment