Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 12, 2013

From the Closet!

It's a casual Saturday!

I love nothing more than a NOT plan Saturday.  What I mean is not having any concrete plans and while there is a "to do list" to tackle it is not a priority or a MUST do now.  I was lucky my lab allowed us to sleep today.  I thinks it is an official record.  We let him out at 6:50AM gave him food and by 7AM I was back in bed. Until, I naturally woke up at 10AM. It was awesome.

Any way,  after breakfast and a little bit of mediocre run (yeah! it was a weak run but at least I give myself credit for going out) I dressed up to ran some quick errands.







Jeans: LOFT
Shirt: MaxMara
Scarf: a gift ... no known brand
Shoes: Cole Haan

Enjoy your Saturday!!!

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment