Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 23, 2013

App. - Feedly

I started this blog because I simply love to read other blogs. And, if they can do it so can I. 

I was using for the longest period of time Google Reader and sadly they announce that they will be closing on July 1. So sad!!! And yet kinda of old news.

Cnet's article: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57574166-93/google-closes-the-book-on-reader-announces-july-1-sunset/

In the hunt to conglomerate all the blogs I read in one place I went with Feedly. I am completely in love with it. It's even an add-in on Chrome. It synced with Google Reader so I didn't miss a bit. The app as well as the site are awesome. 



I strongly recommend it. And, you will be happy to get the symbol below once you read all your blogs. 



Do you have another favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment