Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 20, 2013

From my closet!

Date night!!!! Last night E calls me and says he wants to take me out to dinner.  We both have had busy weeks and that was a perfect way to spend a Friday night.  

Wine, food and chatting.  It was awesome. :-) 

I wanted to wear something flirty but yet casual.  It was 8pm and it was still over 90F.  In which case I went with an oldy but goody top from BR, jeans, and flirty shoes.  

I would have love to have a perfectly blown out hair, but it was way too hot for that. In which case, I did a simple bun in order to make sure I could show the back of my shirt. 




Shoes: Steve Madden
Top: Banana Republic 
Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: Carolina Herrera

Have was your Friday night?

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment