Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Printed leggings

Hi,

My sister lives in Spain.  Today, she sends me the picture below showcasing her latest purchase of leggings. 



I have to admit I was a bit envious.  She bought these goodies at Bershka for an amazing price.  Sadly this store has not made its way to the US.  However, I was challenged to find similar leggings.  The hunt started online, and I think I found some great alternatives.  

The finds:

My favorites:







My favorites:





Charlotte Russe - Link to legging site
My Favorites:




I purposely looked at stores where I knew that the price tag was going to fit my budget.  Usually that means going to the junior type stores.  I use legging more towards fall/winter.  But when you have a little bit of a short dress a legging with a nice pair of heels can make the outfit during the warmer months.

I am not going to get all of the favorites I've listed above, but I can't seem to decide which ones to get.  Any recommendations?  Please let me know. 

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment