Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 26, 2013

From my closet!

Hello,

It is almost the end of the day and specially today felt like a "I don't care" kind of day.  I had to take off Thursday as something did not settle well in my stomach.  I am better now but I had literally no interest making it to work.  I am sure you know what I mean.  

Given that my office allows casual dress attire - pretty much every day, I took out the comfiest jeans, comfy tshirt and to make it look polish grabed a jacket - it was actually quiet chilly this morning.  I debated on the shoes.  I wanted to wear my converse but figured its an office environment and I should try at least a little. So, took out some nice sandals. 





Jeans: American Eagle
Tshirt: Gap
Jacket: The limited 
Shoes: Michael Kors 

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment