Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 12, 2013

It's all about the sales!

TGIF!!! Even though it is rainy and Flood Watches are in affect... it is FRIDAY!
Pad yourself on the back as a long week just went by. :-)

Today, I got great email sales notices.  I figure I would share along with you.  I am over my spending budget already (I actually sneaked in a Victoria Secret purchase, promise I will share what I got) so I can't take advantage. :-(    But hopefully you can!

As much as I hate SPAM mail getting email sales notices does pay off. So lets start with:

JCREW (Sale section)


They have been having some great sales all summer long.  Today it's all about summer layers.  It's a pretty good sale. 

Banana Republic (link)


If you're dying to catch one of their new arrivals take advantage of this offer.  When it comes to GAP products, and you can tell from my closet that I buy lots from them, I never buy full price.  They always have a sale going, so it's worth the wait.   This offer is ideal if  you want to be ahead of the game for new hot items and NOT pay full price. 

The Limited (Sale section)


I think I mentioned on another post that The Limited has capture my attention lately.  You can tell from the numerous purchases I've done this year.  But this sale is AMAZING.  It is absolutely worth taking a peak.  

Well, that wraps up the top sales coming from my email to you. 

Happy Shopping and please do share if you took advantage of any of these. 

Thanks for reading! 






No comments:

Post a Comment