Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 8, 2013

Music App.

Hello,

I recently came across a new music app.  I was a little skeptical as I am a loyal Pandora fan (still am!) Yet, this app is quite a contender.  Their concept is quiet unique, not only you can search "stations" by artist or gender but you can actually search music by activities, moods or decades. How cool is that!

The app is called Songza they describe themselves as a music concierge. Which makes total sense.


It's Monday evening ... and I got a screen like this one:




You pick an activity and then it gives you station options that match you request.  I am still getting used to it but so far I am hooked.  I am still learning the app as I go but it's very simple to use.  

In my opinion this app is a keeper but will stick to Pandora when I know exactly what I want to hear. 

Try it and let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment