Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

From my closet!

Hello Tuesday!

Today I am wearing one of those great sale finds that you can only find in-stores. 

I love shopping online and I am still able to get some great deals.  However, passing by some stores (or at least your favorite ones) does pay off.  Not sure how it works but sometimes the stores would add more products or colors of a selected style on sale to make room for new products.  

I don't do this often but luckily for me Target, DSW, Old Navy, Gap and local food store are part of the same strip mall.  For all those local to Conshohocken area I am talking about the Metroplex. 
With that said, it is quite convenient to browse Gap if I see a massive sale sign out on display. 

The find -- the slim crop pants! 





Pants: Gap
Shirt: The Limited (one the sale rack) 
Belt: Gap (old) 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment