Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Morning Smoothie

Good Morning,

It is an awful rainy day here in Philly.  It is also hot and humid. Lovely combination! But we need to keep our spirits up the weekend is just around the corner.  

I think I mentioned that I am trying really hard to be healthier.  I admit that quinoa and brown rice are not my favorite or maybe I don't know how to cook them.  To me they taste bitter and have no flavor.  Maybe is one of those foods you got to eat a lot to like them, eventually.  

Anyway,  this morning I wanted to try a very simple smoothie:


berries + kale + coconut water smoothie. Yum! 


I added to taste each ingredient and went to town. 


I don't have any fancy juicer or blender I just used My Magic Bullet.  I am sure this will come out equally yummy using a regular blender. 

To top it off I added ice. And blended it even more. 


Enjoy!!! 

Do you have any good smoothie recipes?



No comments:

Post a Comment