Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 27, 2013

From My closet!

Hi,

Its Saturday, one of my favorite days of the week.  We have friends visiting us and today they wanted to run some errands. It was hot so I wore something comfy. 




Ha! my gym back is sneaking which probably means I need to hit the gym soon.  Swear it was not on purpose.  But I do believe in destiny and synchronicity so it must be a sign. 

Well describing my outfit.  

Jean: Old Navy <with some changes>
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Necklace: ? Can't remember (sorry)
Shoes: my trip present from Barcelona 

So back to the jeans, these jeans were a tab to big on me.  I decided to make them look like the boyfriend look by using a cheese grinder to open the wholes and trimming the hem and because it looked weird I simply rolled them up. And whoa la!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment